Temple Owls “Stella”
- STELLA -
As a Temple University alumni this pieces holds a special place in my life. My art career and some of my first pieces were created during my time as a student at Temple. This piece was one of my first and continues to prove as one of my most popular in the Temple community. The inspiration comes from what it means to be an owl not only in the city of Philadelphia but globally. The colorful energy in this piece will continually light up any wall it hangs on.
Temple Owls "Stella" originally hand drawn by artist Jordan Spector.
Artwork is officially licensed and approved by Temple University
- All canvas prints are stretched with 1 and 1/2 inch quality wood stretcher bars and come ready to hang giving you that authentic painting feel and look
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
- All artwork is printed on premium matte artist-grade 175 gsm paper using archival, acid-free pigment based ink. All prints arrive rolled in a protective tube ready to be matted or framed. Please be careful upon removal and wipe with a dry cloth if needed.
Damage Resistant Canvas
- Matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Top quality with carefully sourced materials
- Exclusive art you will not find anywhere else
- Please allow a processing time of 1-3 business days for all 16x20 inch art prints and processing time of 3-5 business days for all Limited Edition art prints
- Please allow a processing time of 3-5 business days for all 16x20 inch canvas prints and processing time of 7-10 business days for all Limited Edition canvas prints